Header Ads

Weeding my garden

It's rainy season and in my past experience it is easier to weed out a garden when the soil is still wet.  So I have decided last week to start the clean up and started to remove weeds that have actually grown in some areas of our backyard.

Uprooted weeds
Uprooted weeds


Following the old saying that says "to kill a weed, start from the roots" I started uprooting weeds using a tool that I bought from a local hardware store.

I'm not really sure as to the name of this tool, so I'll just call it "weed root removal tool."

weed root remover tool
My "weed root remover tool"
After some time I was able to uproot some weeds and they do have longer roots than I have suspected, some have lengths that reached "19 inches long, where in the tool indeed provided a great help in totally uprooting these roots.

Weed roots
Weed roots




Happy gardening!




No comments

Powered by Blogger.