Header Ads

Backyard Gardening Amidst SARS-Cov2

It has been a long time since I've actually posted on this blog of mine, mainly due to my busy schedules and changes in priority in the past few years.  Thus, I was no longer able to make an update on this blog.  With the SARS-Cov-2 pandemic however, and with the Enhanced  Community Quarantine (ECQ) that was enacted by our Government, we are currently in a lock-down status.  With this, for 45 days we are required to remain at home, although we can still go out, to buy some provisions at least ones a week.

During this time, some of my friends, even some of our neighbor started posting images of backyard gardens on facebook which gave me back the idea of restarting my backyard garden that I had nearly taken for granted for a very long time.

Although I had started cleaning our backyard nearly a week ago, it was only today that I had remembered this blog, with this I had decided to  revive it, and again to post of some the things that I had done in the past few days, in regards to my backyard garden, and the other things that I will be doing during this lock down and even after the ECQ is lifted.

So for now, I'll leave this for a while, will take some pictures and hopefully to start publishing again in few days.  For now,  have a blessed day folks.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.